Refund and Exchange Policy
There are no refunds on tickets - all sales are final.
No ticket exchanges done on day of show (for that day's show). Other exchanges can be made by contacting the box office.
The venue has a "no babes in arms policy" for the sake of all patrons in the audience. We love families, but the little ones can be fidgety and disruptive (and we suspect they may not enjoy the performance). If you choose to bring your little one, then EVERY BODY in the theatre must have a paid ticket or reservation, including lap children and babies in strollers.
Before you finalize your purchase, please note:
• Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket or reservation. Please keep this in mind before bringing any little ones. Every person who enters the Theatre must be accounted for in the event of an emergency.
• No food or beverage is permitted inside the Theatre, with the exception of bottled water. Do not litter. Whatever you bring into the Theatre, please bring it out with you.
• Flash photography is strictly prohibited as it poses a risk to our performers. Professional Photography/Videography and tripods are not allowed inside the BCA.
• At no time may a Guest block an entrance, exit, stairway, or aisle way. If a Guest is found to be blocking a said area the BCA House Manager or a Front of House staff member will escort the guest to a seat or appropriate location.
• No helium balloons permitted inside the Theatre.
• Animals are not permitted inside the BCA. Guests or Users with animals must comply with all requirements as permitted by the American Disability Act.
• Smoking is not allowed on BCA property (this includes outside and in the parking lot)
Thank you for helping us to achieve a great live Theatre experience for everyone!
Ludus Refund Policy
Refunds and exchanges are at the discretion of the event organizer (Bonita Center for the Arts).
All Ludus convenience fees are non-refundable.